As a website owner, there is going to come a time when you will need to take a hard look at your website and determine if it’s working for you. More often than not you will probably decide that a site redesign is in your best interest. Knight Website Design can help you take your current website to the next level by custom designing you a site and using the latest techniques in web marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) to generate quality visitors to your website.
Things to consider when redesigning your website:
- Look and Style – How it looks, Brand consistency (fonts, colors, imagery) and does it appeal to your target audience? (not necessarily you!)
- Navigation – Can people get to where they want to go easily and quickly?
- Functionality – Can you update it and add features when you need to?
- Features – Tools and information for your customers to benefit from and keep them coming back?
- Technology – Will it need to talk to or integrate with other forms of media; or will it to be browser sensitive?
- Marketing Message – What do your customers or clients need to see to engage them, or respond to your “call to action”?
- Search Engine Optimization – Relevant keywords in page-specific content so you can be found by the right people